I recently acquired an old 1960s Gillett & Sibert "Conference" microscope and promptly turned to my old pal, Google to find out what I could about it...
Nada! Not a darned thing!
Pictures of it, yeah... but precious little else. It is thanks to a fortunate encounter with
Spike Walker, who just happened to have the original catalogue from around 1966-68 and was kind enough to send it to me that I am able to post what I have here. If, as and when I obtain any further info, I shall post it here.
During my quest for info on this iconic microscope I did find others also looking for the same info, so, hopefully, they'll find this site.
If anyone does have any details not included here, I would be extremely grateful if they could
email copies to me for inclusion. Thanks. I hope the following is of help to someone:
Watch this space for further additions...
No comments:
Post a Comment